[Remoto] Senior Fullstack Engineer na Lawmatics
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Pessoal, Estamos com uma vaga aberta no meu time. Uma ótima oportunidade para trabalhar remoto em uma Startup Americana de San Diego, CA. O inglês é imprescindível para a comunicação com o time, não precisa ser perfeito mas temos que conseguir nos comunicar.
Podem falar comigo diretamente ou via e-mail email@example.com que eu irei esclarecer suas dúvidas e encaminhar para o processo de seleção.
Importante ter seu resume em inglês com pretensão salarial (pode ser em real ou dolar sua pretensão).
Lawmatics is a Lawtech startup building a CRM, Client intake and Marketing Automation platform. Our mission is to enable lawyers to focus on being the best lawyer they can be — to focus on the practice of law, not to worry about running the business of a law firm. We are based in Sand Diego, CA and we are open to remote positions.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with Git
- A love for unit and integration tests.
Nice to Have
- Ruby on Rails
- Java with Springboot
- Devops experience: AWS, CI, Docker