[São Paulo - SP] Developer C# - Pleno/Sênior
Posição de trabalho em formato home office, pós pandemia Híbrido - Zona Sul de São Paulo.
- Receives a high level of technical definition and translates into language technique.
- Ability to evaluate the effort of the activities requested.
- Provide support on the product / system
- Recognized for the highest level of technical knowledge.
- Be technical reference for other developers
- Provide technical guidance to small teams
- Develop software, collecting information and verifying the viability of the implementation.
- Responsible to attend the tasks regarding the customer support.
- Responsible for attend change requests/feature enhancements - refine requirements, and assist them in progressing the requirement through the release management process.
- Record Metrics for monthly reporting of team's performance.
- Work with other engineering functions from design to production to implement test procedures for systems and equipment.
- Document the procedures and recommendations for all phases of product tests.
- Develops Testing Automation.
- Creates Documentation as needed.
- Code review and code refactoring.
- English skills (Advanced - speak is required)
- Experience of 4 years or more
- Backend application
- Multithreading programming
- Multi-tier programming
- Object Oriented programming
- C / C++
- It will be nice if you have bachelor degree (Computer Science, Engineering or co-related)
- NOSQL databases
- Test driven development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Execute for results;
- Lead change and innovation;
- Prompted pressure;
- Behave proactively;
- Know how to solve problems.
Como se candidatar
Por favor envie um email informando sua pretensão salarial para email@example.com com seu CV anexado - enviar no assunto: DW1175 - Developer C# - Pleno/Sênior
Ou candidatar-se através do link: https://jobs.recrutei.com.br/grupo-dream-work/vacancy/14822-dw1175-developer-c-plsr