[REMOTE] Python Back-end Developer @ Bitwise
We are Humans and we love working with human people, this phrase may seem strange, but think about the companies you've worked for and at some point, you were treated like a robot or worse as a resource, here we know that our ‘Wisers' are our signature, culture and why our company exists.
Our business model combines shared value projects with consulting on the most advanced technologies. This challenge is an opportunity to join our team on a journey of learning and development!!
As a backend Python programmer, your primary role will include working with a backend development team to build the backend for Bitwise clients. The position is full-time 44 hours per week.
As you are working with several other engineering team members, it's critical that you have excellent communication skills. The candidate will have the chance to grow their skillset under a highly skilled team that can guide the candidate and unlock their full potential.
This position affords the opportunity to collaborate with other experienced engineers while also providing plenty of space for autonomy and coding. You will need to be able to think on your feet, be innovative and be independent when required.
100% remote opportunity
We are looking for the following experience in the following technologies.
- Python Frameworks
- git (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab)
- DB Relational Model
- RESTful APIs
- Writing unit and integration tests
WHO WE HIRE
We look for people who possess these qualities.
- Great communication both verbal and in written form
- Find joy in working out solutions to tricky problems
- Willingness to learn and expand upon existing skill sets
- A team player & able to work without supervision
- Quick learner & takes initiative
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in simple terms
- Have a friendly, patient & positive nature
- Being a remote company, making sure you have a dedicated and quiet workspace is essential.
- We meet virtually, so no travel is required for this position.
- Honesty, transparency, and timely communication are critical.
- Avoiding calls and meetings that are unnecessary is part of our culture, but we are efficient and punctual when we do meet over google hangout or gather.town
- We are a company that empowers our teams to be independent decision-makers and always striving for high standards for contribution to the team.
- Although remote, our development team is tight-knit.
- We want you to have a passion for Technology, and having excellent communication and interpersonal skills is something we value highly.
- You will work on a variety of projects, so you must be able to switch gears easily.
- As you will work remotely, we want a quick learner, someone who loves to work hard delivers outstanding work, is self-motivated, and loves programming.
- Paid time off
- Work from home
HOW TO APPLY
Please do the following: - Send an email to [email protected] - Include links to your Github or LinkedIn profile and any relevant work examples. - Salary requirement.
We usually send feedback within 15 days after each process.