[REMOTO] Backend Developer @ GNAR LLC 🇺🇸
GNAR is a remote-first company that works mainly to improve heavy logistics industries. You can learn more about our work by listening to Code[ish] podcast or reading about some success stories on Heroku.
We're looking for a mid-level software engineer to be part of our team developing features and delivering improvements on the backend of the project by proving simple yet performant interfaces and ensuring long term stability and scalability.
We're about to launch a new B2B project for multi-org interactions and you'll be responsible to kickstart it's backend architecture with the team.
What do you need to know
- 4+ years of experience with software development;
Relational database experience (we use Postgres);
- Be able to speak in english.
- Interested on become a Fullstack Developer
React (we use with hooks);
Koa JS /
- 👩💻 40h / week;
- 💵 USD $25 to $30 per hour (based on experience);
- 🏖️ 3 Weeks PTO (Paid Time Off).
- CV / Portfolio (MUST include and it MUST be in english)
- Linkedin (for bonus points)
Github profile (for extra bonus points)
📬 [email protected] with title: Backend Engineer
You have until this Friday (Mar 11th) to apply to this job.
visit us at gnar.io
2 to 3 business days