[Remoto] Senior Backend Developer @ Tweak
- Develop APIs for our web application
- Create and implement security and data protection processes/procedures
- Work to secure development practices
- Design and implement Backend solutions/features
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure system integration
- Write technical documentation and ensure the upkeep of the library
- +5 years experience as a back-end engineer
- +3 years Commercial experience with NodeJS
- Advanced knowledge of Node JS tools (Express, Joi, Sequelize etc.)
- +3 years Commercial experience with AWS
- Advanced knowledge of AWS tools (Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS (MySQL and/or Aurora), SES, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, Redshift, Cloudwatch, GuardDuty etc.)
- Experience with any of Serverless, REST API, oAuth, SAML, SOAP API, Social Network SSO.
- Experience working with the OpenAPI (Swagger) Specification.
- Fluent English
Nice to have - Knowledge in ReactJS - Experience with large API projects
About the company
Tweak is an Irish tech-company founded in 2008. We are a B2B company that focus on automating brand management with online editing for medium and large companies. We have pioneered the future of highly efficient workflows for online design, brand management and the curation, sharing and storage of digital assets critical to organizations.
Please send a copy of your CV to [email protected].