[REMOTO] Senior C Embarcado para Veículos Automotivos - LUXOFT
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 21 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Descrição da vaga
OEMS are migrating to become Tech companies, there is sharp focus on Platform software innovation. Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on development of modern and future technologies of In Vehicle Platform.
For expanding our business offering in the America Region, we seek to establish an experienced software development for platform development. We are looking for software developers having good automotive experience with embedded software.
- Provide mentoring and technical assistance to other members of the team
- Confident in presenting ideas to a wide audience including senior members of the team and business users
- Update of existing software modules with new requirements
- Design of SW architecture
- Working on SW architecture at ECU level
- Managing Customer interaction for requirements elicitation
- Drive interactions with OEM teams to define and mature vehicle architectures for future generation vehicles
- Driving large scale AUTOSAR ECU projects
- Daily discussions with customer and understanding of requirement for the project
Vaga 100% remota
- Hands on experience Automotive embedded development
- COM stack, Diagnostic Stack. Memory stack, State management, RTOS
- Experience on working with CAN, CANFD and Ethernet protocols
- Experience in test automation and python
- Good communication skills. Proficient in English (at least intermediate)
VA/VR Plano de Saúde Seguro de Vida Child Care Auxílio Home Office Participação nos lucros
Como se candidatar
Envie seu currículo com o assunto "Senior C Embedded - Candidatura" para [email protected] ou através do meu perfil no Linkedin
C Embedded C Embarcado AUTOSAR