[REMOTE] Full-stack Software Engineer @Ubiminds
Descrição da vaga
What you’ll do:
- Work in a multicultural team combining the art of design with the art of programming;
- Work in all areas of the application. This can include AWS Lambda, Serverless framework, Typescript, PHP, Java, MySQL, Terraform, or other AWS cloud tools that haven’t been released yet;
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Operations, Quality Engineering, and Backend Engineering teams to help decide which features to build and how to build them;
- You’ll also collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
When you become an Ubiminder, you get to work remotely for American companies from anywhere in Brazil.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need:
- Advanced/fluent English skills;
- Experience with PHP (Drupal is a plus), Java, or any other modern programming language;
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL preferred);
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid;
- Experience working on a team of 3-5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc),
- preferably as a Senior Software Engineer;
- Able to identify the source of problems occurring in a single system (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus);
- Good practices as TDD or BDD are a plus.
We at Ubiminds are a talent powerhouse, sourcing, recruiting and hiring sought-after tech professionals, from mid-level to leadership positions. Find out firsthand what it's like to work remotely for American SaaS companies from Brazil by listening to what customers and employees have to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxfqmIPKxN8.
Como se candidatar
Apply in https://ubiminds.com/full-stack-software-engineer/
Tempo médio de feedbacks
2 week days