Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack) @Ubiminds
Descrição da vaga
We’re hiring a Senior Software Engineer to work remotely for one of our American clients from Brazil. If you’re up to the challenge, apply below.
What you’ll do
- Work in a multicultural team combining the art of design with the art of programming;
- Work in all areas of the application. This can include AWS Lambda, Serverless framework, Typescript, PHP, Java, MySQL, Terraform, or other AWS cloud tools that haven’t been released yet;
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Operations, Quality Engineering, and Backend Engineering teams to help decide which features to build and how to build them;
- You’ll also collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
Remote from any state.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- Advanced/fluent English skills;
- Experience with building mission-critical systems using Typescript + Serverless framework or other object-oriented languages such as Java, Go or Python;
- Strong SQL knowledge including performance tuning/analysis, and an understanding of when to use a database like Redshift instead of MySQL;
- Experience with writing unit, integration, and UI automated tests;
- Experience working with various stakeholders to gather and refine product requirements and turn them into actionable engineering tasks;
- Familiarity with deploying code using continuous integration tools, and especially understanding why using ECS or EKS is beneficial;
- A willingness to work on UI code when projects call for it;
- Good practices as TDD or BDD are a plus.
We at Ubiminds are a talent powerhouse, sourcing, recruiting and hiring sought-after tech professionals, from mid-level to leadership positions. Find out firsthand what it's like to work remotely for American SaaS companies from Brazil by listening to what customers and employees have to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxfqmIPKxN8.
Como se candidatar
Apply at https://ubiminds.com/full-stack-engineer/.