[REMOTE] Frontend software engineer at Tweak.com
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain front-end systems that are the backbone of the company business
- Develop tools which facilitate the work of other teams and make them go faster.
- Develop and monitor platforms on which we concentrate our current production stack.
- Detect and fix problems in the production environment.
- Contribute to the best practices of development, reliability, and availability of our systems.
- +5 years experience as a front-end engineer
- CSS and HTML semantic
- +3 years Commercial experience with ReactJS/Redux
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- HTML Canvas
- Commercial experience with AngularJS
- Webpack or any other bundler
- Knowledge in NodeJS
What we can offer
- Remote job
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Work and life balance (usually we stick to 40 hours a week)
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
About the company
Tweak is an Irish tech-company founded in 2008. We are a B2B company that focus on automating brand management with online editing for medium and large companies. We have pioneered the future of highly efficient workflows for online design, brand management and the curation, sharing and storage of digital assets critical to organizations.
How to apply
Send your CV (in english) to email@example.com