[ São Paulo ] Software Developer [ BTG Pactual - ECTP ]
We operate in key commodity segments: Energy, Agriculture, Metals & Minerals and Freight Engelhart Commodities Trading Partners (ECTP) (formerly known as BTG Pactual Commodities) is an international commodity trading company founded in 2013 by BTG Pactual Group, primarily focused on two pillars:
A robust Agricultural/ Grains and Oilseeds (“G&O”) origination business in Brazil with well-established marketing and distribution in Asia; A fundamentally focused financial trading platform transacting across all international futures exchanges in Energy, Agriculture, Freight, & Metals. The business employs a strong risk framework to leverage our traders extensive experience across all segments of the markets to capture inefficiencies in market pricing.
BTG Pactual, headquartered in Sao Paulo with offices throughout the Americas, is the largest independent investment bank and asset management group in Latin America. For more information, please see the BTG website.
You may apply if you:
- Fluent in English language
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 3+ years of experience with object oriented language
- Knowledge of development tools such as .NET Core, .NET Framework, Rest API, Web API and Entity Framework.
- Practice with Docker and Kubernets.
- Experience with DBMS such as MS SQL Server, etc.
- Clean code, DDD, Troobleshooting, CI/CD, DevOps, SOLID, Agile methods.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Git code repository.
- Experience in Azure, AWS, Google Cloud are plus.
Job Description: https://byintera.in/s0