[Remote] Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) @Ubiminds
Ubiminds supports American technology companies scale operations by building distributed teams in Latin America.
Descrição da vaga
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) to join our stellar team. Our positions are 100% remote, working with teams mainly based in the United States.
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of core applications of one of the world’s main EdTech companies.
What you’ll do
- Build reliable and scalable tools that help guide users through the process of exporting, importing and managing their content from application to application
- Practice continuous integration and continuous delivery, releasing new software every day
- Troubleshoot problems our customers have, helping find out what went wrong, decide how to fix it, and get things back up and running quickly.
- Work closely with our Product Management, Product Operations, Quality Engineering, and Design teams to help decide which features to build and how to build them.
Remote, working for NY-based company at Eastern Standard Time (GMT-4)
- People First. We are all about people!
- Challenge yourself. There’s always room for improvement and continuous improvement is in our essence.
- Make it happen. Be ready to take challenges as they come. It’s all about attitude and commitment.
- We’re in this together. We work as a team, we thrive as a team and we evolve as a team.
- Averaging on awesome. We work hard to deliver high-quality services and look forward to exceeding expectations.
- Keep it real. We promise you honesty, transparency, and openness, regardless of the situation.
- Advanced/fluent English skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Knowledge of SQL and databases in general (including non-SQL databases)
- Strong knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- IMS Common Cartridge experience is a plus.
Como se candidatar
Apply at https://ubiminds.com/ruby-on-rails-engineer
Tempo médio de feedbacks
48h after application