[Remoto / Joinville-SC] Back-end Developer Jr @ Pixida
Pixida Group is an innovative technology consulting corporate group with focus on digitalization and mobility solutions for different industries. Our consultants and developers offer expertise in the fields of IoT, Telematics, Location-based Services, Multimedia, Driver Assistance Systems, Cloud Solutions and Data Analytic. They design tailor-made products and applications for highly challenging technical environments to meet individual customer requirements across all sectors at a global level.
Pixida is international. The group’s cooperation and exchange of knowledge transcend national borders beyond Germany, USA, Brazil and China.
Pixida do Brasil Ltda., a subsidiary established in 2015, follows the corporate vision to shape future mobility and digitalization, with focus on the Brazilian market. To realize this goal, we are looking for new technology passionate employees to expand our team.
Descrição da vaga
We are seeking a Software Developer to strengthen our product development of cloud-based solutions. You should have the motivation to share your enthusiasm in creating new and innovative products with us.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Be part of one of our teams developing our cloud-based products using the latest technologies and methodologies - Support our customers with solution analysis, development and integration - Contribute to our culture of best practices, clean code and testing in our development processes - Participation in our competence area and peer learning programs
Exemplo: Joinville/SC - Parcialmente Remoto
- Knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas from experience in a professional environment or a considerable private project
- Backend with e.g. Java, Glassfish, NodeJS, SQL Databases, No-SQL Databases, or more
- Data Analytics with e.g. Spark, Hadoop, R or more
- Cloud Platforms with e.g. AWS or more
- Domain knowledge or interest in any of the following domains: Mobility, Connectivity, Big Data, Connected Navigation, Cloud - - Computing, Automotive
- Experience with agile software development is a plus
- Naturally curious and boundless enthusiasm to learn new technologies
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German language is beneficial
Diferenciais: - Knowledge of German language is beneficial
- OUR OFFER
- Attractive salary and benefit program
- The opportunity to be part of company development with your own ideas
- Work in a team of motivated and talented engineers and developers
- Personalized development of individual skills and talents through various projects
- The possibility to work closely with international OEMs in the field
CLT - Full time
Como se candidatar em: https://bit.ly/2H8rZwT
- Parcialmente Remoto