[Remoto] Back-end Developer @ Paradigm
Paradigm is the leading institutional OTC trading platform for digital-asset futures and options with integrations to the largest derivatives exchanges in the world including Deribit and the CME. Since launch (Aug 19), traded volumes have eclipsed $2.5+ Billion across 200+ institutional clients. Paradigm is backed by Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, OKEx Ventures, Alameda Ventures, Bybit Fintech, New York Digital Investment Group (NYDIG), CoinShares, XBTO Ventures, Vectr Fintech Partners, Monex Group, Yleana Venture Partners and some of the most influential private investors in the OTC markets. We are HQ'd in New York City.
Descrição da vaga
Paradigm is seeking a senior backend engineer to join our team and help build out our flagship chat-based trading platform. You will work on developing mission critical and highly performant features from scratch for our institutional customers.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, secure web services and distributed systems
- Design and develop robust solutions for trade negotiation and execution, real-time market data, chat messaging, authentication, and security
- Help maintain existing codebase, infrastructure, test coverage, and documentation
- Communicate requirements effectively within and across teams
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience
- Experience or a desire to learn Python and Django
- 7+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Thorough working knowledge of Django and its internals
- Experience monitoring and scaling microservice-oriented systems
- Familiarity with websocket architecture and implementation
- Experience working with cloud-native AWS infrastructure and/or Kubernetes
- Team-building and technical leadership experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (M.S. a plus)
- Unlimited vacation time
Contract, you may be either a "pessoa jurídica" (CNPJ) or a "pessoa física" (CPF).
Como se candidatar
You can send me an email (available on my GitHub profile) or a message on LinkedIn telling me about your interest in this job. You may also leave a comment in this issue.
Tempo médio de feedbacks
Costumamos enviar feedbacks em até 2 dias após cada processo. E-mail para contato em caso de não haver resposta: email@example.com