[Remoto] Back-end Engineer (Pleno/Senior) @SwingDev
Resumo da oferta
- Trabalhar principalmente com startups internacionais (principalmente do Vale do Silício e Nova Iorque), e clientes Fortune 500;
- Modelo de contratação PJ;
- 💰 Remuneração competitiva (pagamento em dólar): U$2.400 ~ U$4.000 (R$13.000 ~ R$21.700 na cotação atual);
- Necessário experiência prática com NodeJS;
- Alocação em uma equipe de desenvolvimento internacional;
- 🇺🇸 Necessário um bom domínio de inglês (escrita, fala e compreensão), devido à estar envolvido com uma equipe internacional.
Por favor envie um email para email@example.com com seu perfil do LinkedIn ou CV anexado - enviar no assunto: Vaga NodeJS
SwingDev é um time internacional de desenvolvedores, designers, gerentes de projetos e líderes de produto que se orgulham de seus produtos. Nosso principal objetivo é dar vida à ideias e torná-las em software inovador e confiável.
Temos operações em: 🇺🇸 Estados Unidos: (São Francisco e Nova Iorque), 🇵🇱 Polônia (Varsóvia), 🇿🇦 África do Sul (Cidade do Cabo), 🇧🇷 Brasil (Florianópolis), além de também termos pessoas trabalhando remotamente.
Mais informações sobre a empresa em: https://www.swing.dev/
- You'll be architecting and implementing backends and their interactions with various data stores and other APIs to enable cutting-edge Silicon Valey startups to do what they do best.
- You'll be deploying your software using industry standard tooling like Kubernetes clusters, Lambda functions.
- You'll be expected to care deeply about security in everything you do and to constantly raise the baseline of how we defend our user's data against external threats and themselves. Your implementation will not end with your code, but with a container running in an environment.
- You'll be implementing robust automated test suites to ensure high quality and low failure rate of delivered code.
- You'll be working DevOps style to make sure Defence-in-Depth principles are followed and containers are as secure as humanly possible.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you want to).
- Node.js experience is required,
- Good practical knowledge of at least one database system, e.g. PostgreSQL/MongoDB,
- Experience in creating well-designed APIs,
- Experience in utilizing good security practices,
- Ability to discuss and decide on software design and architecture,
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Readiness to learn and expand your skillset as required by ongoing projects.
What you'll be using after joining us (we can teach you as needed): * Node.js + TypeScript, * Docker and container-based deployment technologies (e.g. Fargate), * Automated software testing on unit/integration/end-to-end levels.
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Experienced PM and QA support,
- Regular code reviews policy,
- Flexible working hours.
You will go through 4 interviews: * Initial interview * Cultural fit interview * Technical interview with our Head of Technology (SwingDev Brazil) * Technical interview with our SwingDev Poland team