[REMOTO] Back-end Developer (Python/Django) na MAXIHOST
At Maxihost, we're on a mission to make the internet faster. We have a product used by thousands of companies to deploy and manage bare metal servers in 9 regions and counting.
We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment, with all members of the Software Engineering team working remotely. We don’t use strict methodologies or copy industry standards. We’ve created our own workflow, which allows us to work calmly and productively. This workflow is public and can be found here.
As a Python Engineer, you'll be mostly working on internal tools, building integrations between our systems and scripts that automate the lifecycle of servers on the Maxihost platform.
We're looking for enthusiastic and resourceful software engineers who are passionate about building great products, someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely.
Plan, build, test, and release small Django apps Work with your peers to build new features and extend existing ones, using modern, performant technologies. Review code from the rest of the team. Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
- Experience writing automated tests
- Knowledge in HTTP, cookies, caching, AJAX, cross-domain sharing, etc.
- Knowledge in REST
- English-native or English proficiency is mandatory. No exceptions.
- Previous work scaling enterprise software and infrastructure.
- At least 4 hours of overlap
Previous work on infrastructure teams
- A pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain a high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment.
- Someone who wishes to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- A person who values collaboration with your peers to deliver exceptional experiences.
- Type of work contract:
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Nível de Experiência: Sênior Forma de contratação: PJ ou CLT
Envie o seu currículo através deste link: https://www.maxihost.com/careers?jobId=O3VutKtmovkw&ft_source=Github_4000128629&ft_medium=Free%20Advertisement_4000121128