[REMOTO] Back-end Developer (Ruby) na MAXIHOST
At Maxihost, we're on a mission to make the internet faster. We have a product used by thousands of companies to deploy and manage bare metal servers in 9 regions and counting.
We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment, with all members of the Software Engineering team working remotely. We don’t use strict methodologies or copy industry standards. We’ve created our own workflow, which allows us to work calmly and productively. This workflow is public and can be found here.
As a Backend Engineer, you'll be mostly working on our API, dashboard, and other supporting applications. We're looking for enthusiastic and resourceful software engineers who are passionate about building great products, someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely.
- Develop, improve and simplify the code that makes up our API and other applications that support them.
- Work with your peers to build new features and extend existing ones, using modern, performant technologies.
- Review code from the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
You might be a fit for this role if
- You have experience writing automated tests (Jest and RSpec)
- You have knowledge in HTTP, cookies, caching, AJAX, cross-domain sharing, etc.
- You have knowledge in REST
- You are either an English-native or have proficiency in both writing and speaking the language.
- You have previously worked on scaling enterprise software and infrastructure.
- You are a pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain a high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment.
- You are someone who wishes to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- You are a person who values collaboration with your peers to deliver exceptional experiences.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Nível de Experiência: Sênior
Contratação PJ ou CLT
Envie o seu currículo através do link: https://www.maxihost.com/careers?jobId=eCz1IcifrkO6&ft_source=Github_4000128629&ft_medium=Free%20Advertisement_4000121128