[Remoto] Python Backend Developer - REMOTE na DevGrid
Descrição da vaga:
Summary of Responsibilities:
Design, develop and implement proof of concept and production-ready middleware and back-end services either stand-alone or to be consumed by other applications/layers.
Debugging and troubleshooting.
Create extensible, modular middleware/back-end services to be used by other layers.
Research and development in a variety of problem domains.
Prepare documentation and ensure proper security and compliance with our coding standards.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
## Habilidades: - Django - Flask - Python - Tornado - RESTful
- Extensive knowledge of multi-paradigm programming (OO, functional, procedural)
- Python, Django, Tornado, Flask, SQL and Python ORMs, RESTful services, pub/sub, Amazon AWS, Linux/Unix, TDD, Virtualenv.
- Experience and knowledge of distributed systems, SOA and microservices architectures.
- Have designed and implemented scalable, distributed application systems.
- Problem solving, complexity analysis and algorithm design.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working place
- International Projects
Como se candidatar:
Candidate-se em: Python Backend Developer - REMOTE na DevGrid
Tempo médio de feedbacks:
Costumamos enviar feedbacks em até 48 horas após cada etapa do processo. E-mail para contato em caso de não haver resposta: firstname.lastname@example.org