[Remoto] Machine Learning Engineer na DevGrid
Descrição da vaga:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Participate in developing software in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Be involved in challenging and fast-paced projects supporting our clients’ businesses by delivering innovative systems.
- Research and experiment with advanced scientific methods to solve complex, real-world problems by applying AI techniques.
- Own, maintain, document and develop further existent Machine Learning modules.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
## Habilidades: - Java - Python - Scala
- 3-5 years of experience of coding mathematics algorithms in Linux environments.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong background in supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms and techniques.
- A high level of programming proficiency in Java, Scala or Python.
- Specific experience in ML libraries and implementations.
- Experience with algorithm design.
- Flexible working place
- flexible working hours
- international projects
Como se candidatar:
Candidate-se em: Machine Learning Engineer na DevGrid
Tempo médio de feedbacks:
Costumamos enviar feedbacks em até 48 horas após cada etapa do processo. E-mail para contato em caso de não haver resposta: firstname.lastname@example.org