[Remote] Back-end Engineer on Gronda
We want to solve one of the biggest challenges of the hospitality industry: the lack of qualified talents Our plattform and app enable hospitality professionals to connect, to get inspiration as well as knowledge and to make the next step in their career. Our partners, 4 & 5 star hotels and the high-end gastronomy have access to passionate and qualified hospitality professional and can build their employer brand. Imagine it as a mix of Instagram and Linkedin, but only for F&B professionals. Already today we are the biggest professional network for F&B professionals and the German speaking countries and soon also in whole Europe.
Descrição da vaga
You will be part of our product recruitment team, focusing on building the best possible product for our global user community. By this, you help them to build their skills and careers in the hospitality industry. Your focus will be to work in the backend to bring the product from idea to production. As part of our engineering team, you will spec, build, test and deploy new features and grow as an engineer as well as a person.
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Taking a key role in building and improving the features around our recruitment product process for users and companies.
- Help building solutions to bring high-quality candidates to our customers.
- Help improve our candidate pool recommendation system
- Creating and refining features, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process, documentation, tests and code
- Support in the creation of deployment pipelines
Remote (somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience and are looking for a long-term role
- You have strong experience when it comes to PHP and NodeJs
- Experience with AWS would be a plus
- You can communicate well in English
- You are experienced in working in remote teams and live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
- Success critical role in an innovative and international company
- Motivational and development-oriented environment in a young, creative and fast-growing team
- At Gronda your role in the company only depends on your achievements and your personality and not on a hierarchy
- Fully remote job with 2 paid trips a year to our office in the Austrian alps
- Flexibility regarding your work place and time
We are happy to explain additional benefits like learning budget, tech budget and co in a personal conversation
- Min. €26,000 (overpay based on skills) + shares
Como se candidatar
Please sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached or any online profile like LinkedIn or AngelList
Tempo médio de feedbacks
Usually within a couple of days