[Remoto] FullStack Python / React Developer (Pleno) na DevGrid
Descrição da vaga:
- Design and development of the server-side logic, public APIs and persistence layers.
- Design, develop and implement proof of concept and production-ready features.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Integrate third party services within the application.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integrate security and data protection on all layers.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and libraries such as Express.
- Strong knowledge of React and its ecosystem of libraries.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its implications.
- Good knowledge of Python 3 and Flask.
- Good understanding of testing automation and libraries such as Ava, jest, Mocha, Sinon, pyteste or unittest.
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
Como se candidatar:
Candidate-se em: FullStack Python / React Developer (Pleno) na DevGrid
Tempo médio de feedbacks:
Costumamos enviar feedbacks em até 48 horas após cada etapa do processo. E-mail para contato em caso de não haver resposta: email@example.com