[Remote] Backend Engineer @ Aluna
We are a cryptocurrency trading terminal & social network.
You can connect and manage all your favorite exchange accounts from one place, get access to copy-trading and automation tools, and leverage community insights in a transparent social trading environment, where you can:
- Connect and manage multiple exchange accounts
- Create a verifiable trading track record
- Copy-trade other users from the community
- Exchange valuable market insights
- Win rewards by participating in our leaderboard
- and much more!
We’re also developing an ERC-20 token on Ethereum and adding Web3 features to our platform to incentivize users further to share trades. Put your money where your mouth is!
Share your trades to build up a reputation and get recognized for your trading achievements.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work directly with the CTO and the founders and have the opportunity to help shape a young product that still has much room for innovation and audacity.
By joining the team, you will:
- Learn more about the crypto scene
- Immerse yourself with bleeding-edge tech
- Develop and maintain microservices
- Be a unit-tests martial artist
- Manage databases and migrations
- Integrate our codebase with external services and APIs
- Develop both proprietary and open-source libraries
- Be responsible for bringing up smart solutions for complex problems
We are a very young, fast-paced team working hard on bleeding-edge solutions for the crypto scene. We look for some particular types of individuals that can function alongside us in a solid rhythm.
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- A problem solver
- Fast and continuous learner
- Hard-worker and conscientious
- Independent action-taker
- Someone responsible and accountable
- Someone with constant productivity at a steady pace
- You have a great logical angle at things
- You have an easy time working with others
- You are a clear and concise communicator
- Mocha (unit tests in general, spies, stubs)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with VSCode, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience with trading and crypto exchanges
- Own cryptocurrency
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Get paid in cryptocurrency (optional)
If you think you're a good fit, pls drop a message at: - email@example.com