[Remoto] Desenvolvedor Fullstack - Home Office - Canadá
We are a company focused on agile technological solutions that simplify and generate real value in the day to day of organizations. We work to evolve your business quickly, consistently, and compatibly with the ever-accelerating changes of our time.
We believe that individuals and their interactions make your and our business. This is our way of doing it: with technology and simplicity.
Our purpose is to promote Human Growth with Technology.
You don't need to live in canada
- We are people serving people
- We think and act as owners
- We have a performance hunger
- We grow and learn together
- We strive for excellence and simplicity
What do you need to know about the recruitment process?
Our customer seeks to deliver the first and best in class experience building both consumer and internal applications. You will be working in a small and agile team on the latest in sports entertainment and sports performance. Projects include developing internal facing applications for their sports teams and also applications that reach their massive fan base.
Create products and systems in a very agile environment with a fast decision process, having the opportunity to collaborate directly with people working on mobile & back-end development.
Lead and direct other developers on Apple platform architecture and best practices.
Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team.
- React Native (nice to have)
- Redux, Redux-Saga and/or Hooks
- NextJS (nice to have)
- Technologies like ORM with Sequelize or TypeORM
- Redis (nice to have)
Nice to Haves:
- Having developed and launched a responsive web application in production with React and Node.js backend
- Azure experience
- Experience working in direct contact with Product Managers
Important to know!
- Every professional is welcome. It doesn´t matter his/her disability, ethnicity, religious choice, sexual orientation, age, etc.
CLT ou PJ
Please send an email stating your salary claim to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached - send in subject: Fullstack Developer - Home Office - Canadá
Or apply through the link: https://jobs.recrutei.com.br/grupo-dream-work/vacancy/7036-dw1046-fullstack-developer-home-office-canada