[Remote] Backend Engineer - API @ Argyle
Descrição da vaga
Senior Backend Engineer - API Remote
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for Senior Backend Engineers to come and join our team.
What will you do?
- Experience and a big passion for API design, scalability, performance and end-to-end ownership
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Argyle's engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Managing k8s clusters with GitOps driven approach
- Operating databases with large datasets
- Concurrent systems programming
**** What are we looking for ****
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs
- Think about systems and services and write high-quality code. We work mostly in Python & Go. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Remote - Other
Como se candidatar
Se inscreva clicando aqui