[Remote] Back-end NodeJS Developer @ Truelogic Software
We're TrueLogic Software, one of the fastest growing companies in Latin America with more than 300 developers working remotely alongside US companies.
Descrição da vaga
Work in a team that embraces continuous delivery, that owns the product from conception to production, pushes for automation in all aspects and constantly releases to production. Be part of a well implemented agile environment that will be raising the bar by implementing technical practices when moving from Scrum to XP.
100% remote - PJ contract
- 5+ years working on software development professionally;
- English commmunication (spoken)
- The ability to craft quality code and expose it through Rest APIs, event streams, or queues using Node.js;
- Solid experience with the standard tech stack for your technology of choice (like express);
- Experience with containerized application development (Docker);
- Strong computer science foundation.
- How to work with containerization-related technologies like Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, AWS ECS or AWS ECR;
- How to create or work in a distributed architecture using MicroServices and platforms like Eureka, AWS Kinesis, Kafka, and others;
- How to monitor production applications using APM tools like New Relic;
- How to manage and setup environments using IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, or CLI tools);
- How to set up and maintain a CI environment to enable continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
Como se candidatar
Apply directly here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/truelogic/jobs/5151120002 Find other roles here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/truelogic Reach out to me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/didierpachas/
Tempo médio de feedbacks
We usually get back to candidadtes within 48 hours. E-mail para contato em caso de não haver resposta: email@example.com