[Remoto] Java Back-end Developer na DevGrid
Descrição da vaga:
Esta é uma vaga de um parceiro da plataforma Coodesh, ao candidatar-se você terá acesso as informações completas sobre a empresa e benefícios.
Fique atento ao redirecionamento que vai te levar para uma url https://coodesh.com com o pop-up personalizado de candidatura. 👋
DevGrid is a UK-based high-end software consultancy with its development base in Brazil and operations across Europe and the USA. We believe that world-class software can only be built by a motivated and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking.
You will join a team of world-class engineers building a comprehensive IoT platform to collect, ingest, store, display, and analyze real-time data from connected sensors. The system's back-end is responsible for creating the foundational platform to manage millions of events per day and build secure and performant integration APIs.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a progressive environment and be part of a high-performance international team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow all aspects of your technical and non-tech skills.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement proof of concept and production-ready middleware and back-end services either stand-alone or to be consumed by other applications/layers.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Create extensible, modular middleware/backend services to be used by other layers.
- Research and development in a variety of problem domains.
- Prepare documentation and ensure proper security and compliance with our coding standards.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
## Habilidades: - Java - SQL - RESTful - Spring Boot - Amazon AWS
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Java 8, Spring Boot, SQL, RESTful services, pub/sub, Amazon AWS, Linux/Unix, TDD.
- Experience and knowledge of distributed systems, SOA and microservices architectures.
- Have designed and implemented scalable, distributed application systems.
- Problem solving, complexity analysis and algorithm design. Diferenciais:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related, or 7 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
- Cassandra or other NoSQL experience is a plus.
- MQTT, RabbitMQ or Redis.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment a plus.
- Stability and Capacity patterns are a big plus.
- Have worked with international and remote teams.
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
Como se candidatar:
Candidatar-se exclusivamente através da plataforma Coodesh no link a seguir: Java Back-end Developer na DevGrid
Após candidatar-se via plataforma Coodesh e validar o seu login, você poderá acompanhar e receber todas as interações do processo por lá. Utilize a opção Pedir Feedback entre uma etapa e outra na vaga que se candidatou. Isso fará com que a pessoa Recruiter responsável pelo processo na empresa receba a notificação.