[Remoto] Python Flask Backend Developer na DevGrid
Descrição da vaga:
Esta é uma vaga de um parceiro da plataforma Coodesh, ao candidatar-se você terá acesso as informações completas sobre a empresa e benefícios.
Fique atento ao redirecionamento que vai te levar para uma url https://coodesh.com com o pop-up personalizado de candidatura. 👋
DevGrid is a UK-based high-end software consultancy with its development base in Brazil and operations across Europe and the USA. We believe that world-class software can only be built by a motivated and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking.
You will join a growing team of world-class engineers building multiple integrations with distinct data providers from across the globe. Each integration wraps the provider's API, abstracting provider-specific concepts, and then serves standardized data and communication flow to a centralized RegTech system.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a progressive environment and be part of a high-performance international team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow all aspects of your technical and non-tech skills.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
## Habilidades: - GitHub - Flask - Linux - Python - JSON - Rest
- Extensive knowledge of multi-paradigm programming (OO, functional, procedural);
- Python 3, Flask, REST/SOAP, Linux/Unix shells, pipenv, JSON;
- Unit and functional testing using pytest, TDD;
- Git and Github or similar.
- Experience and knowledge of distributed systems, SOA, and microservices architectures;
- Problem-solving, complexity analysis, and algorithm design;
- Experience with developing based on third-party services documentation;
- English is a must. Diferenciais:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related and 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment is a plus (such as CircleCI)
- Python schematics or other data modeling, validation, and transformation packages.
- JSON Schemas and the OpenAPI specification.
- Postman and Jupyter notebooks.
- Kanban, Scrum, or other agile methodologies.
- Have worked with international and remote teams.
- Have contributed to open source.
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
Como se candidatar:
Candidatar-se exclusivamente através da plataforma Coodesh no link a seguir: Python Flask Backend Developer na DevGrid
Após candidatar-se via plataforma Coodesh e validar o seu login, você poderá acompanhar e receber todas as interações do processo por lá. Utilize a opção Pedir Feedback entre uma etapa e outra na vaga que se candidatou. Isso fará com que a pessoa Recruiter responsável pelo processo na empresa receba a notificação.