[REMOTE] Python Flask Back-end Developer @DevGrid
DevGrid is a UK-based high-end software consultancy with its development base in Brazil and operations across Europe and the USA. We believe that world-class software can only be built by a motivated and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking.
You will join a growing team of world-class engineers building multiple integrations with distinct data providers from across the globe.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a progressive environment and be part of a high-performance international team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow all aspects of your technical and non-tech skills.
Descrição da vaga
- Design, develop and deliver production-ready integration solutions.
- Create extensible, modular middleware/back-end services to be used by other services.
- Maintain multiple current integrations, including debugging and troubleshooting.
- Migrate legacy integrations while improving them.
- Write clean and readable code in all the above circumstances, covered by automated tests.
- Good understanding of reading third-party services documentation.
- Read product requirements documents and further elicit requirements if necessary.
- Prepare documentation and ensure proper security and compliance with our coding standards.
- Extensive knowledge of multi-paradigm programming (OO, functional, procedural);
- Python 3, Flask, REST/SOAP, Linux/Unix shells, pipenv, JSON;
- Unit and functional testing using pytest, TDD;
- Git and Github or similar.
- Experience and knowledge of distributed systems, SOA, and microservices architectures;
- Problem-solving, complexity analysis, and algorithm design;
- Experience with developing based on third-party services documentation;
Desejáveis: - Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related and 4 years equivalent work experience. - Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment is a plus (such as CircleCI) - Python schematics or other data modeling, validation, and transformation packages. - JSON Schemas and the OpenAPI specification. - Postman and Jupyter notebooks. - Kanban, Scrum, or other agile methodologies. - Have worked with international and remote teams. - Have contributed to open source. - English is a must.
- Performance bonus
- International projects
- In-house opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Como se candidatar
Apply here: https://devgrid1.recruitee.com/o/python-flask-backend-developer?source=ActiveSourceGithub