[Remote - Portugal] iOS Developer @ INTEGER
INTEGER is a technology consulting company, focused on Outsourcing Services and Development of Software and Product, with over a decade of presence in the Portuguese market!
We're looking for an iOS Developer with strong communication skills, sense of responsibility who is a teamplayer for a digital transformation project (Nearshore)!
Remote (The desire to come to Portugal after the pandemic will be appreciated)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IOS Development (Swift);
- Experience in Front-end frameworks (React Native, Angular) - plus;
- Knowledge with CI/CD development methodologies and tools;
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Ambition to be continuously learning and to become a leader in your domain of expertise;
- Fluent in English - written and spoken - it's a plus
Training Plan; Health Insurance; Full access to company's partnerships
How to apply for this vacancy
If you have the amazINg talent and want to be part of the INTEGER team, drop me an e-mail with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org Participating in this project means integration in a solid company and in a young and dynamic team. #jumpIN To know more about how we protect your privacy, check out our GDPR Policy at www.integerconsulting.pt
Average feedback time
You'll normally get feedback in 1 week, after the interview If you don't get any feedback please send an e-mail to email@example.com