[Remoto] PHP Full-Stack Developer na DevGrid
Descrição da vaga:
Esta é uma vaga de um parceiro da plataforma Coodesh, ao candidatar-se você terá acesso as informações completas sobre a empresa e benefícios.
Fique atento ao redirecionamento que vai te levar para uma url https://coodesh.com com o pop-up personalizado de candidatura. 👋
DevGrid is a UK-based high-end software consultancy with its development base in Brazil and operations across Europe and the USA. We believe that world-class software can only be built by a motivated and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking.
We are looking for a talented and experienced developer to join an international team working with one of the most innovative electricity retailers in Europe. This electricity provider is at the forefront of providing its customers with unparalleled levels of engagement and services.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a progressive environment and be part of a high-performance international team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow all aspects of your technical and non-tech skills.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design and development of the server-side logic in PHP/Laravel
- Design, develop and implement proof of concept and production-ready features.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Integrate third-party services within the application.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integrate security and data protection on all layers.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
## Habilidades: - Azure - CSS - HTML 5 - Laravel - PHP - GIT
- Strong proficiency with PHP and Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of Azure.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its implications. Diferenciais:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related, or 7 years equivalent work experience.
- Have developed and maintained end user-facing platforms.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment a plus.
- Have worked with international and remote teams.
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
Como se candidatar:
Candidatar-se exclusivamente através da plataforma Coodesh no link a seguir: PHP Full-Stack Developer na DevGrid
Após candidatar-se via plataforma Coodesh e validar o seu login, você poderá acompanhar e receber todas as interações do processo por lá. Utilize a opção Pedir Feedback entre uma etapa e outra na vaga que se candidatou. Isso fará com que a pessoa Recruiter responsável pelo processo na empresa receba a notificação.