[São Paulo] Software Developer C# (Digital) @RDI SOFTWARE
Vaga Remota durante a pandemia, com previsão de posterior trabalho híbrido.
RDI has 17 years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
· Producing code using .NET language (C#) in Microservices Architecture
· Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
· Providing technical support for backend applications
· Receives a high level of technical definition and translates into language technique
· Ability to evaluate the effort of the activities requested
· Provide support on the product/system
· Develop software, collecting information and verifying the viability of the implementation
· Responsible to attend the tasks regarding the customer support
· Work with other engineering functions from design to production to implement test procedures for systems
· Document the procedures and recommendations for all phases of product tests
· Creates Documentation as needed
· Code review and code refactoring
· Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
· The main goal will be to work effectively with another local and global development team members to design, develop and maintain a back-end e-commerce application
Who you are
· Great English skills - You'll communicate with international teams!
· Experience with Clean Architecture, DDD, SOLID, structural design patterns, NoSQL databases.
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Execute for results
· Lead change and innovation
· Team player profile
· Prompted pressure
· Behave proactively
· Know how to solve problems in an effective manner
What we offer
· High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
· Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
· An international and multicultural squad
· Certifications and Training, partnerships
· Language learning program
· License for online tech platform and others
· Mentoring & Buddy Programs
· Job Rotation
· Flexible & partial home office policy
· Great chances for career growth
How to apply
Please, enter in the site below and apply: https://jobs.kenoby.com/rdisoftware/job/software-developer-c/611fe868fd4c95601f5bfbb3?utm_source=website
hybrid work CLT Level: full or senior