[São Paulo] Senior Software Developer C++/C# (MARKET ADOPTION US) @RDI SOFTWARE
Vaga Remota durante a pandemia, com previsão de posterior trabalho híbrido.
RDI has 17 years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
Receives a high level of technical definition and translates into language technique. Ability to evaluate the effort of the activities requested. Analyze incidents and find alternatives to avoid future problems. Issue diagnosis and bug fixing of local customization code developed. Provide support on the product / system. Develop software, collecting information and verifying the viability of the implementation. Responsible to attend the tasks regarding the customer support. Responsible for attend change requests/feature enhancements - refine requirements, and assist them in progressing the requirement through the McDonald’s ITR release management process. Document the procedures and recommendations requirements to the problems Creates Documentation as needed.
Who you are
· Great English skills - You'll communicate with international teams!
· Must have good exposure of C, C++, C#, Multi thread
· Execute for results
· Lead change and innovation
· Team player profile
· Prompted pressure
· Behave proactively
· Know how to solve problems in an effective manner
What we offer
· High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
· Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
· An international and multicultural squad
· Certifications and Training, partnerships
· Language learning program
· License for online tech platform and others
· Mentoring & Buddy Programs
· Job Rotation
· Flexible & partial home office policy
· Great chances for career growth
How to apply
Please, enter in the site below and apply: https://jobs.kenoby.com/rdisoftware/job/senior-software-developer-cc/6139f41af3c4ce703de46d4b?utm_source=website
hybrid work CLT Level: senior